26 iulie 2007

Broken...

Stiu ca nu am mai postat demult... S-au intamplat atat de multe in ultimele 2 saptamani incat cred ca pauza asta pe care mi-am luat-o de la postat poate sa imi fie iertata :p
Nu am inspiratie, momentan... De fapt, stiu exact despre ce vreau sa scriu, insa nu stiu daca am energia fizica. Winamp-ul, ca deobicei, mi-a venit in ajutor. Melodia care a inceput in acest moment reprezinta tot ceea ce as vrea sa (iti) spun. Sau, poate, sa imi fie spus.


Fix You
by Coldplay

When you try your best but you don't succeed

When you get what you want but not what you need

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse



When the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?



Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you



High up above or down below

When you're too in love to let it go

If you never try you'll never know

Just what you're worth



Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you



Tears stream down your face

When you lose something you cannot replace

Tears stream down your face

And I...



Tears stream down your face

I promise you I have learned from my mistakes

Tears stream down your face

And I...



Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

2 comentarii:

Wabbit spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Wabbit spunea...

and don't forget to listen to some other tracks..asa,ca un mic warm up pentru ziua de sambata.