De vreo saptamana ascult intr-una o melodie... Cred ca ma reprezinta, la ora actuala. Tot ce pot spune este ca mi-e dor de par, in momentele cand imi vine sa dau din cap. Si ca atunci cand o ascult, traiesc o senzatie "mi'e'dor'de'tine"-easca. Si de revolta. Si de, si de, si de...
Play, play, play... Repeat, repeat, repeat... Feelings, feelings, feelings...
Alice Cooper - Poison
Your cruel device
Your blood, like ice
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill
I want to love you but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains
Your mouth, so hot
Your web, I'm caught
Your skin, so wet
Black lace on sweat
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (And pins)
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin (Deep in)
I want to kiss you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains
Poison
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill
I want to love you but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains
Poison
I want to love you but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison, yeah
I don't want to break these chains
Poison, oh no
Runnin' deep inside my veins,
Burnin' deep inside my veins
It's poison
I don't wanna break these chains
Poison
31 iulie 2008
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)

Un comentariu:
B E A utiful. Thank you very much for sharing this one. I forgot about it. Thanks a million.
Trimiteți un comentariu